Monday, August 24, 2009

HYPEBEAST!???

well this blog is really about what i like and what i think is cool.. just cuz you see me posting shit from other blogs doesn't mean that im a hypebeast or i just put whatever i see on other blogs well thats not true this blog is more like my wish list some shit that i know i cant get or sumthing i want for my up coming brand called DEJAZMACH. so when u see shit on this blog thats really different and even a post thats out at the moment i don't have it on here just cuz i wanted to be the first that saw or heard that post. its not like that. i just like the damnn thing so yea... maybe my blog looks like a famous someone but i'm not trying to look cool like that person its just that maybe that person likes things i like but for now just enjoy my blog... thanks and come again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment